Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wardrobe Lurkers

Since when did I have the patience (or the time for that matter) to make something like this? And then to make more than one? I found these when I was hunting through my wardrobe for something appropriate to wear when teaching 30 children how to construct a bar graph. I think the plan was to make 3 of these and hang them in a row...hmm. Not sure about that anymore. The dandelion one just about blinded me and gave me some serious rage. And Cameron's mum looked over my shoulder just as I was finishing the agapantha (sp?) one and said " Oh those flowers have just been classed as a noxious weed". Awesome. 







3 comments:

  1. Crappy photos, sorry. Running late for uni and didn't have time to make them look beautiful : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so lovely Charlotte. You should hang them up. What other flower were you planning to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there was a lily that I thought would make a nice 3rd one...but I don't know if I could face doing it now! It would definitely be a winter project.

    ReplyDelete