Monday, July 13, 2009

Photos from the weekend...



Hi Fi,
I hope you don't mind these photos going on the blog, thought you might like to see them but I will take them off I you don't want them here! I think you look gorgeous, thanks for being such a great model. I have some wonderful new wool from Mel to make into a jumper which I am excited about! I also think I might try making that lovely brown cardi/tunic/cabled top one day, it looks so cosy.

In case anyone other than ourselves ever reads this stream-of-consciousness blog, the patterns and designs shown in these photos are Mel Clark's originals and will be available to purchase and download from South Seas Knitting blog, Slip Slip Knit, soon. Anyway, hope work is going well! I am knitting like a crazy person to get enough done for the Devonport Craft Market which is on the 2nd of August. Hope you can come and say hi!

2 comments:

  1. Pictures are lovely, clever you!
    But, wow, I have such wonky teeth - I am totally saving up for braces!
    Of course, we'll come to see you at your stall, and we'll create such a fuss that everyone will come to see and then you'll be a millionaire...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that sounds good to me!
    Wonky teeth? You are weird. Your teeth are fine!

    ReplyDelete