Sunday, March 14, 2010

Birthday...almost forgot this year!


Thanks for the birthday wishes! That food looks good. I will just get you to make it for me when you come back : ) I will keep an eye out for the post! Seems like the Swedish get their mail delivered faster than us...so maybe it won't take 7 weeks like mine did. Tsk tsk.

I had an ok day, had to work, but home now and relaxing. I have started a new cross-stitch and will reveal the cutesy pattern in due course. Having dinner with the family tonight and day off tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a nice dinner.

    What's the cross-stitch going to be? And is that the Saroyan in the background? How's it going? I'm on the home stretch - on the 3rd decrease repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cross-stitch is a tiny beatriz potter one of the mouse 'hunca-munca'. Funny name. Yes that's the Saroyan in the background! It is stagnating, but I will give it some attention today, I am almost done with the straight section. Did you end up doing any extra repeats or will it be long enough as written (will grow when blocked anyway I guess)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. not beatriz, beatrix. I re-typed that twice to get it right and still got it wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is she from the Tale of the Two Bad Mice? That was one of my favourites - Lucinda and Jane's house is awesome!

    Yeah, I did 12 repeats in the middle. I didn't think it needed more than that because it's sort of meant to be more shawl than scarf.

    ReplyDelete