Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm baaaaaaaack....



Woah, where have I been? Sticking my head in the sand due to the crappy weather we've been having over the last few weeks, I think. But finally today the sun made an appearance, and on a late afternoon walk I spied that the temperature was a balmy 18〫C. The ever-persistent wind was even warm.


Despite the weather, the spring flowers have been abundant for some time. The other day I cycled through the cemetery and stumbled upon a lovely field of colour. The daffodils were particularly sweet in their little clusters with their faces turned to the south, awaiting a kiss from the sun.


I am knitting furiously to get the cabled scarf done and in the post in time for my brother's birthday on the 25th. Tomorrow night I'm hosting knitting group, which isn't exactly a recipe for productivity, but hopefully I'll get there! Photos to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos, I usually hate flower photos but not these ones : )
    It looks completely different, every time I think of you over in Sweden I have pictured it being snowy and gray...I'll have to update that image now!

    ReplyDelete