Sunday, April 25, 2010

Progress of sorts



I have made it to the sleeves on the cardi I am knitting. I don't know what has happened to my poor brain, but I am making so many mistakes and I just can't work out what I am doing wrong! Lots of little snarls and holes which I have never had trouble with before...ah well. I still like how it's coming along.

And also, I did some shopping at the Dimples sale last week, went with a friend who is in the know and found some very cute things. These little ladybird booties were my favourite purchase.


1 comment:

  1. Nice colour. I got some Cascade in a similar colour from Mel to make her Saturday Sweater. Have cast on but no further because it's too warm now.

    Those booties are super cute. Good thing buying at sale price - that stuff, though adorable, is crazy expensive!

    Your poor brain. Aside from that, how are you feeling now?

    I have been babysitting this week, 4 year old twins, which was lovely but exhausting! You should be incredibly relieved there aren't two buns in that oven. They were cuties though.

    ReplyDelete