Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Finish Fail


I took this (bad) photo of my cross-stitch thinking I had finished...then noticed that I haven't done the word 'three' underneath to match the other 2! Sigh.
I bought the pattern book for these a few years ago and intended to make all 12 of the designs. That isn't going to happen. I don't actually enjoy cross-stitch all that much, mainly because the end product is impractical and can't be used for anything. So I am stopping at 3 and will have to try and work out what I want to do with them. I'm thinking little cushions. Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha. That's pretty funny.

    My aunt used to (still does?) simply frame her little cross-stitch pictures so that we could hang them. That could be a cute idea for these - hang them in a row in baby's room.

    ReplyDelete