Friday, January 22, 2010

Holy Cowl

It's hot here (and humid and rainy at the same time) which isn't ideal knitting weather. I am jealous of you in the cold! But I am knitting anyway and just making small things. So I made these 2 cowls, both of which are really easy and quick, and if you like one I'll make it for you!


The purple one I made just because I love the wool/colours so much, but the blue is probably the one I'll wear more often because it's really cosy and snug, so no chills get down your neck.

ETA: there is a random empty post below this, sorry. I hit something while typing and don't know how to fix it. Just ignore.

E (again) TA: Ha! Sorted. I am a techno-whiz.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I just deleted to add more)

    Woah, I haven't even commented on this one. I love these cowls. I'm thinking about making something like that. It seems to be very trendy to make an "infinity" scarf, but that sounds like a whole lot of repetition to me. Cowl might be the way to go...

    I know it's basic and everything, but I really love the way garter stitch looks. It just seems to say "I'm cosy".

    ReplyDelete