Friday, February 26, 2010

Number Eleven


I contemplated doing a massive heap of tissues shot, but decided that it might fall under the over-sharing category. Mmm. Bed. It's even nicer today because I had to call in sick to work (I did this yesterday so that Sara could find cover. Supposed to be assisting today at an enormous Korean wedding where the bride has 5 different outfits. Just couldn't do it. Not a good look to be blowing my nose and sneezing at the back of the church really). This book is good. I almost couldn't read it because the cover illustration creeped me out so much, but it's interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I love that book. Just the other day I was listening to the album that was playing while I read that book, summer 2006. Those associations are important for me. Geek.

    Have you read her other? I preferred 'The Little Friend', though I think Tim likes 'The Secret History' more. I thought the latter was a bit pretentious.

    Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete