Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Number One



Mmm. Homemade granola. Could have done a dressing gown photo today, but why rush? I'm sure it will be possible later in the week : )

Edited to add recipe (I should point out that I had to ask my lovely friend Angela for the ins and outs of making granola):
Right, so basically you mix together the following and toast it in the oven (180c?) until it's golden, stirring occasionally....
rolled oats
chopped nuts (I used cashews)
sesame and pumpkin seeds
coconut
dash of vanilla
raw sugar (soft sugar is ok too but doesn't melt as well)
honey (thank you bees).

5 comments:

  1. Your breakfast looks yummier than mine. Recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You are online! Will edit for including recipe : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, I've been sitting here waiting for your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, just as well I was prompt then! Recipe is up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, looks good, I'll try it this week. For once, I pretty much have all of those ingredients in the cupboard.

    ReplyDelete