Thursday, February 25, 2010

Number Ten


Morning tea. Had to assist a friend at a photo shoot all day today, and I'm SICK, blergh. So I plodded through and was very happy at 10 (how convenient) when some lovely person brought me a tiny pot of tea. Aren't nice people nice?

In other news, my car failed its warrant. Damn. $400 worth of repairs need doing, got 2 new tyres on the way home today, that was exciting.

Has your present arrived yet? Hope I sent it to the right place! I will post some photos of the saroyan tomorrow, have been a slacker. Sorry! I'm off to soak in a hot bath for a while now. My head is all stuffed full of cottonwool and steam feels like a nice idea.

1 comment:

  1. Poor you. Hope you are feeling better today?

    Stupid car. I have lent mine to a friend for the year. I'm paranoid something drastically bad is going to happen to it, needing lots of money to be spent - whose responsibility does it then become?

    The package still hasn't arrived, which is why I haven't thanked you for it! I've been keeping my eyes peeled for it all week. When exactly did you post it? If you use the 10 day option, it definitely seems to take that long. But I'm a little concerned.

    ReplyDelete