Saturday, February 20, 2010

Number Five



My titles just get more and more creative. This is what we came out to this morning, and it explains all the caterwauling at 3am. I think its little hairy toes are quite sweet in a squirmy sort of way. Sorry about the lack of creativity, I'm tired. I'll try and be more interesting tomorrow!

Saw Mel today , got a new toy! A swift so that winding up my wool will be quicker and easier...and I may have also bought a really nice skein of koigu to practice with. Mel says hi!

2 comments:

  1. please excuse the soft focus, I didn't really want to look too closely at it so just sort of pointed and hoped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eww! Naughty Pussoir (I'm not sure how Cameron intends for her name to be spelt, but it always sounds kind of French to me..)

    It's a cool photo - don't think I've ever seen a rat's feet quite that closely. You're braver than I.

    I did a test with my merino-silk for the scarf, but I don't really think I like how it's looking, so I might buy something else. Or perhaps I just need to size down again.

    ReplyDelete